Friday, October 14, 2011

My Issue with Transformers Prime



While I will admit that I am no fan of Michael Bay and his bastardization of the Transformers franchise I have caught several Episodes of this show and while I am no fan of its designs I do think several of the stories are decent and several of the characters made since and are well thought out. I do however turn into a blind rage when a certain character shows up.               


Miko Nakadai

I have no earthly idea what posses the writers to write this character the way they do. I know that they are going for the impulsive character that probably wants to "live life to the fullest". I guess that is what they were going for. Now I'm sure you are wondering why I don't hate the other characters well they are consistently written very logically in their stories.  HOWEVER when they write her they continually make her the massive problem with any episode she is in. She is the cause of a couple of episodes problems. Her on idiocy damn near gets Autobots killed and gives the Decpticons the upper hand. Now once this happens and I can let it go but 2 and three times then it becomes fucking retarded. It is so bad that every time I see her I pray she coincidentally  gets stepped on or hit by a rogue laser blast because I literally know she will be a bigger hindrance than a help. I literally hate this character. I actually have to stop watching if she is apart of the episode. 

So Miko please DIE IN A FIRE.

Writers please use her less or write her to not be a fucking idiot.

That is my issue with Transformers Prime
While I am sure there are bigger problems this is the biggest. It is so big that it overwrites any other issue i can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment